Monday, October 13, 2008

Solo trip to Egypt (May 08)



I missed sphinx and the pyramids as my trip encompassed for 4 days but I will go there for sure ( I hope the drop in fuel price will further catalyze for cheaper flight ticket :D )

Cairo is an extremely busy city (2nd most populous in the African region and the biggest city in the Arab world) with the population of about 20 million people. Cairo from the Citadel
a religious festival
The Citadel Nile River
Part of Cairo



I would like to express my gratitude towards Farizan and Fadhil for being informative and really great tour guides. I was so lucky to stumble upon them when i was browsing around the Citadel.

Special thanks to Mama Steffi and Anne Deike for nice accommodation and food and great hospitality. I would love to visit Cairo again. Maybe next year ;)

0 comments: