Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Always the one





Why you are always the one who make my heart races like a stallion on the queen's course,
Why you are always the one who give me the gaze that weakens my limb-amputates me,
Why you are always the one who drag my feet back to the sea where there is no one to save me,
Why you are always the one who steal the light that beacons the way to your heart,
Why you are always the one who keep me waiting and watch while you freeze the time,

A rush of blood to the head,
Adrenaline pumping in,
You know you've got to be in my shoes,
How hard it is to be in my shoes,
When you are always the one who keep pulling the string




*with a little modification and adding the melody this is going to be another lovers anthem- or for the hopeless romantic hahaha

0 comments: